Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Brings Out The Sparkle In Me

Glitter has been a theme in my manicure the past few weeks; sparkles make me happy.  Here's a look at all the various sparkles that have been blinging out my nails.

Brighten My Day:





I'm in love with this orange (really one of the best colors from the Capitol Colors Collection) and this manicure really did make my days brighter.  So pretty, so multidimensional and all around wonderful.  I was painted with a base of three coats of China Glaze Riveting adding orange, gold and copper glitter from Esther's Nail Center.  Over the entire manicure and glitter, I painted one coat of China Glaze Celtic Sun.  Seche Vite was used for the top coat.

Pink On Peach; Peach On Pink:




It might be hard to tell, but on the peach, the glitter is actually pink, but the end result was not a clear as the design was intended.  But pretty all the same.  I painted three coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen on all fingers but ring.  On my ring finger I painted three coats of Zoya Areej.  Glitter flakes (orange and pink) were from Esther's Nail Center.  Top coat was Seche Vite.

Dragon Scales:



Named for a fiction book I'm reading about dragons.  This manicure got a lot of compliments from onlookers.  I painted three coats of Zoya Apple and I added green and aqua glitter flakes from Esther's Nail Center.  I used Seche Vite for the top coat.

Blue/Green Sparkle:



I painted three coats of China Glaze Up All Night adding Yofi Glitter in Caribbean Crush and green glitter flakes from Esther's Nail Center.  Seche Vite was the top coat.

R-G-B Bling:





I wanted monster sparkle and shine and this was my fix (hence all the pics).  I painted a base of China Glaze Dress Me Up and added red, green and blue glitter flakes from Esther's Nail Center and then filled in with LA Splash Cosmetics glitter in Silver Torpedo.  I topped the manicure with Seche Vite.

2 comments:

Erin said...

All of these are amazing, but the dragon scales are completely amazing. It makes me want to fight in the Triwizard tournament...

Jessie said...

I like the dragon scales.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...