Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

This is the manicure I rang the new year in with.  I wanted a glittery, confetti-type manicure, and was pleased with the result.  However I was hoping my glitter would be more dense, but since I had made it myself and added a finer glitter to the mix, it wanted to adhere to my polish more than the larger glitter flecks did.  Either way, I'm happy with the result.  However, I am realizing with more and more manicures, my love for Seche Vite waning.  I am pretty sure because of it's fast drying qualities, it makes my polish shrink.  I have tip wear in these photos even though I just painted them.  I'm torn because I love how shiny and fast it dries, but it bothers me it affects the tips of my manicures.






I painted three coats of Zoya Tao and to my pointer fingers I added LA Splash Cosmetics glitter in Silver Torpedo and mixed a glitter concotion of dots nail glitter flakes from Esther's Nail Center with LA Splash Cosmetics glitter in Silver Wave.  I finished the manicure with two coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...