Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red + Green = Awesome

I am LOVING this manicure.  I was noticing the trend this year is both multi-sized glitters as well base glitter color with a single or dual glitter accent (think the holiday line Eye Candy, by China Glaze).  I figured I could do something as good, if not better, and I think I accomplished that.  I think this manicure is better in person to pick up on the red shimmer, but I'm happy with my pictures because the green really does pop IRL.

Flash:

Natural Light:



I painted three coats of China Glaze City Siren and then added Green hexagonal glitter (from  Esther's Nail Center) and filled in the gaps with MAC Pigment Glitter in Red.  I painted one coat of Seche Vite to compliment the shine.

2 comments:

Erin said...

oooooh, awesome!!!

Antonia said...

This mani is perfect! I love red and green together... these glitters are awesome! If you take a look at my blog today, you gonna see that I'm wearing two kinds of glitter (I hope that it can be noticed).
Yeah, I really love this one you're wearing, superb!
=D
Polish Nails, Make-up & Co. (bilingual blog)
rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...