Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jack O Lantern

I had this idea for a while. It's probably a spin off of my ghosts from last year. I think they turned out pretty well. Plus, at least these ones won't get eaten by squirrels or smashed on the sidewalk.
Left Hand:

Left Thumb:

Right Hand

Right Thumb:

I painted three coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather.  For the faces I painted a base of China Glaze Passion and then added China Glaze Free Love and Sun WorshiperI coated the entire manicure with two coats of Seche Vite.

7 comments:

Anita said...

These are amazing! I love how you added the dimensional effect to them by using the darker orange in the faces. They really look like they're glowing. Great job!

mrsrexy said...

So freaky cool-love them!

Unknown said...

soo good, i want to try this too now : )

Rins said...

Fabulous! I love the shading effect! Looks so cool!

Erin said...

so fun!!

heatheryruth said...

Awesome work! Love them!

april brooks said...

Best pumpkin nails I've ever seen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...