Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scaly

Two brand new polishes showcased in this manicure. First it's Yara from Zoya's fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors Collection and second is a new (to me) Special Yellow Stamping Polish from Konad. The pair was marvelous. However, it was a bit to fall for me yet on the color scheme. I still want to hold on to summer as long as I can! My side note is that I painted this while on vacation and I didn't have my camera. So the shot is after several days of wear and you can catch some tip wear in the photos.


I painted three coats of Zoya Yara on my nail and added Bundle Monster plate bm203 with Special Yellow Stamping Polish. Manicure was topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea! I love the way it looks almost 3-D and i absolutely LOVE the colors of the polish! my favorite out of the whole website! :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER HOT AND FASHIONABLE! I WORE TO MY COUSIN'S WEDDING! WOW! SO MANY COMMENTS ON THEM, IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY AFTER THE LAST UMM. 150 COMMENTS! :) GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME ! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! GO YOU AND ME! WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I LOVE THESE NAILS DEFINETLY HIGH FASHION FOR SPRING AND THE START OF SUMMER!
-WILL HAVE TO WEAR AGAIN! :)
DID I MENTION THAT THESE WERE SUPER-DUPER CUTE AND THAT I WOULD WEAR THEM AGAIN? YES? NO? I SOUND ANNOYING BYE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...