Friday, January 14, 2011

I Heart This Red

I didn't have much time to do a manicure last night and so I wanted to get something on my fingers that was simple, but likable. I haven't gotten around to post until today and after reviewing the pictures I took, I am just not sure they do this red justice. It is so, incredibly pretty. I just kept looking at my nails today and admiring the way that the light makes this polish shine like foil. Very, very pretty!



I painted three coats of Zoya Lisa on eight of my nails and China Glaze Cheers To You on my pointer fingers. I used Konad image disc m59 with Lisa and finished with a new top coat I tried CND Speedey (which I couldn't use on my pointer fingers because it made the image bleed--I don't think it is thick enough, so I used Seche Vite on the silver fingers)

7 comments:

charmed-chick said...

that really is a lovely shade of red :)

http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

nodak1982 said...

Your right, the pictures hardly do that red justice. I still think this is a Valentines themed manicure! Cute!

Erin said...

Wait, what was the name of the red I gave you after my sister's wedding? I LOVE this color!

Freshie said...

Your hearts are so fun!

Kari said...

Aww, this one is sweet. <3!!

Jessica Leigh said...

Hey! I just found your blog and looked at every post all the way to the beginning. You have some awesome designs! Looking forward to seeing more. :)

iPolished said...

Thanks so much Jessica. I have a lot of posts, so I appreciate the time you took going through the designs. I do this for fun and glad you are now along for the ride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...