Friday, December 31, 2010

The Final Countdown

The end of 2010 is upon us and a new year is beginning! I've had fun detailing my manicures this past year and am ready for a fun night and great new year. My last hope for 2010 is that my manicure bling stays through the night.... I'll see you all in the new year!



Overexposed With Flash:

The Sparkle Shot:

I cut rounded pieces of tape to partition my nails and first paint three coats of OPI Extra-Va-Vaganza on the base of my nail and then filled in the tips by free-handing the with Siberian Nights. I then added the gemstones from So Easy and then applied two coats of Seche Vite to lock the gemstones in place and get a nice shine!

3 comments:

Oje Delisi (: said...

Lovely!

Happy New Year!

alison said...

this is so Dorian Lord ;)

nodak1982 said...

That looks so fun. They are soo shiny. <3 it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...