Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blue Fish

I had no idea what to name this post.  This was a manicure that just evolved before my eyes and various glitters.  I really like the sparkle contrast and red/pink sparkle highlights.  You can tell, however, I painted these nails in pretty low light because I am WAY off of my cuticles on some nails.  Oh well!  Hopefully there is enough bling to distract the eyes.





I painted three coats of China Glaze Frostbite then added a layer of loose glitter from Yofi in Blue Angel and used clear polish and a thin brush to apply Cina Glitter Metallic Jewels .  I sealed with a clear coat of polish Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Flawless and a top coat of Seche Vite.

3 comments:

jaljen said...

It's a great mani but I'm not thinking fish. Frost Angelfish???

nodak1982 said...

Hmmm. Red and pink glitter? Is it the camera angle because I'm not sure I see them even subtle amounts of those hughes. I do love it and I admit I was also thinking of a Blue frost! Love it!

charmed-chick said...

what a cute look :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...