Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pinkspiration!

It's nice to have friends that when you ask, "What should I do to my nails?", they say "I love this scarf.  You should do it in nail form."  And then there was a manicure where inspiration was previously not there before:




I painted three coats China Glaze Something Sweet and then freehand dotted (with dotting tool) the design and added the tip with Ulta Total Eclipse and contrasted the tip with the same pink as the base.  I used one coat of Seche Vite for a top coat.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Nailed it! Perfection. Seriously! Come do mine.

nodak1982 said...

Fun fun fun! It is so cute!

heatheryruth said...

Yep, my exact thought were...so Cute! :)

Makeup Morsels said...

ooh this reminds me a lot of the Asian brand Dolly Wink! Cute color combo and pattern :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...