Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Eyes Have It

This came to my whilst about to fall asleep last night.  My "Unzipped" didn't make it through the day.  Boo.  I wish pretty polish would last longer.  I'm pretty sure this manicure is creepy, but that is why I like it.  So watch out, cuz I'm watching you!







Base color:  Essie Chinchilly.  

Blue Eye: Mix of China Glaze Bahamian Escape, Sky High-TopOPI Blue My Mind.

Brown Eye: Mix of China Glaze Evening Seduction, In Awe Of Amber.

Green Eye: Mix of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Paper Chasing

Golden Eye: China Glaze Solar Power

Newborn Eye (vampire reference/red eye): Mix of China Glaze Salsa, Sexy Silhouette.

Eye shape, lashes and pupil are So Easy Stripe Rite in Black.  And Highlight is China Glaze Millennium.  

All finished with Seche Vite to top.

4 comments:

Kari said...

haha, awesomely creepy.

Erin said...

love it. Makes me want to burst into song ;-)

Jes said...

this makes me think of all the eye close-ups in Twilight! DRINK!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

My eyes are on your middle finger!! hahaaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...