Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stained Glass Remnants

Ok, so this isn't a manicure post, but I thought it was funny.  The stained glass manicure didn't last that long (probably because by the time I added the color it was like it's 7th coat of polish).  But, when it decided to come off, it thought it was so cool, it should remain as tiny pieces of art.  The 8 stained glass nails decided to come off like this:



I could almost save these and use them as fake nails for a future date when I'm too lazy to polish!

2 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Lee press on nails!

heatheryruth said...

That's neat! They came off pretty well! I did this design on my toes, figured if I was gonna work this hard it should last longer! It went fairly well actually. I'm pretty happy with the results. Thanks for the inspiration Ryah and iPolished!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...