Friday, April 2, 2010

Pinwheel

This is a manicure that looked way better in my head.  Then, I started with the blue pinwheels first and it just started to clump and I couldn't get another five nails out of it.  So I switched colors.  So left hand blue, right hand purple, one hot mess.



The base color is China Glaze Paper Chasing.  Then I used So Easy Stripe Rite in Magenta and Blue.  Because of the thickness and texture of the glitter polish, I used three coats of Seche Vite to smooth out the mani.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I think it looks awesome! If you do it again sometime, maybe just a lighter background color for contrast could make it pop more? I dunno. I still think it looks great. Will this be THE Easter manicure or do you have something else in store?

Ryah said...

I don't think this is a hot mess. Now, every time I attempt to paint my nails, that's a hot mess...

It looks good!

heatheryruth said...

I agree with the above comments! I think it looks great! Love the sparkles!

iPolished said...

I really like the blue hand and the purple one is my non-dominant, so I don't like it as much... I guess when I say "hot mess" I was more speaking to the process, the glitter polish was not kind to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...