Monday, November 16, 2009

Upping my game.

So ever since visiting "The Daily Nail" I have been getting some more ideas on some things to do with all my own polish. I checked out a technique called "water marbling" and tried it for myself. This is my first attempt, but it is so FRICKIN' cool. It is very messy and I have some perfecting of the technique to do and have been dreaming up some better color combinations, but I still think this is pretty awesome:


Also, I inadvertently created a rainbow with this next display. I think it was subconscious since last week was not so great and I must have needed a pick me up--and it did in some small way....

5 comments:

Erin said...

The water marbling thing is amazing! Your left pointer damn near hypnotized me. :) I love it! Rainbows are awesome, too. Esp when they sparkle!

Kari said...

I am hoping you were playing some techno music in the background as you dipped your nails.

I love them!

alison said...

who would have thought there would ever be such a thing as a nail inspiration guru out there for your?

Jessie said...

The marbling is cool.

kellie said...

WOW - that water marble is AWESOME! I love to do them too, but I can't manage to do more than 3 colors. :( Nice job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...